Match Thread Burnley v Everton (Saturday 5 December 12:30)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwobi RB and Nkounkou LB until Coleman and Digne are fit please

Stick to 4-3-3 jib off 3 at the back as we surrender the midfield whenever we play it.

That ball from Richarlison was world class for the goal

Really?.........

All he did was play it across the six yard box. Had Seamus or iwobi done that im sure you wouldn't be calling it world class. Let's keep things in perspective.

He provided an assist and I'm delighted he provided one cos I've been banging on about how he's been too greedy and doesn't provide enough assists. Well done richy.

Think we have looked best this season with 3 in midfield. started the season with Allan, Doucoure and Gomes. Not sure why that has changed to be honest but we certainly look better with Gomes on making up that 3.
We have. We had a couple of bad games and Carlo overreacted imo. Including one of the games where Digne, Richarlison and James all couldn't play.

I think the calibre of signings hes made is a positive but as far as managing everton on the pitch is concerned I'd say hes done no more so far than the likes of Silva. I'm definitely not saying carlo out but I have been asking questions of him a lot recently and some of his baffling decisions.

Finishing 12th wasn’t all down to him but yea there have been a few apparent bad calls regarding selection and shape I just don’t think 12 months is enough time to give him or anyone else. Brands might even have to take most of the credit for some of those better signings you refer to.

Hopefully get a win here against Burnley and move on to the next game.

I think DCL got plenty of service but the wrong service. He scored 1 and unlucky with another with the same type of service. The wrong service is the long balls and crosses because he is being dominated in the air but it is service. We now have to play wider with Iwobi and Richie getting to the line and drilling across rather than an ariel cross. We are still a lousy team without the ball though.

Iwobi looking more of a player now that he is been given more licence. Love the way he cuts inside. Just need richie to be a little more careful with the ball and then we will be in business again

Status
Not open for further replies.