Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried about Calvert-Lewin, offers absolutely nothing at the moment.

Not bothered about his photo shoots but he'd struggle as a model too, you need movement to walk up and down a catwalk, he'd just stand in the middle being marked by the other models.
This,there were a number of timesin the gamewhen he stood still alongside their CB while a cross came in No attempt before that to move into space or give himself a better chance.

Said it all week, a draw was all we needed tonight. I'm perplexed that at 2-2 the manager didn't consider putting on another defensive minded player like Delph or Coleman to sure things up. We didn't need to win at all costs. That will, and has, cost us our Premier League status in my opinion.

…never forget the Rafatonians, the ones who still support the man who turned us from mid table mediocracy to a club of conflict, to a team pitted against one another, with moles appointed to feedback to the obnoxious one.

Never forget those who rejoiced at the selling of Digne, the ones who said Benitez and Moshiri were on the same page and were the future of the club. They post on here, they are not worthy of the fans who care, who are sick to the stomach, who are travelling back from Turf Moor just like they travelled back from Newcastle and Southampton.

Never forget the Rafatonians, we know who you are.

Am I surprised?

Absolute curtains for this team. No coming back from that. We actually are that bad. Disgusting to not come out of that with a point at least. Unforgivable. Burnley were absolute kin shight and we still found a way to lose. Put us out of our misery and just kill us now. Utter roadkill of a club.

…never forget the Rafatonians, the ones who still support the man who turned us from mid table mediocracy to a club of conflict, to a team pitted against one another, with moles appointed to feedback to the obnoxious one.

Never forget those who rejoiced at the selling of Digne, the ones who said Benitez and Moshiri were on the same page and were the future of the club. They post on here, they are not worthy of the fans who care, who are sick to the stomach, who are travelling back from Turf Moor just like they travelled back from Newcastle and Southampton.

Never forget the Rafatonians, we know who you are.
And the same dwindling crew of Kenright flunkies. Bizarre views.

Ca
Said it all week, a draw was all we needed tonight. I'm perplexed that at 2-2 the manager didn't consider putting on another defensive minded player like Delph or Coleman to sure things up. We didn't need to win at all costs. That will, and has, cost us our Premier League status in my opinion.
Agree, I said earlier in the thread at 75 mins DCL should of come off for DCL to try and win the midfield back for last 15 mins

But, but.... Coleman is the cause of all our woes according to some haters on here.

This squad is rubbish. A few players aside, they are Championship at best.

Defence this evening was under 10 standard. My dogs would have done better.

Everton FC is in serious trouble.

At the risk of another managerial swap we have to get behind him.....even though he's not fit to lace Moysies boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.