Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He's absolutely atrocious, he's always been absolutely atrocious going back to Watford and with the unmentionable one out of the picture he's become imo the poster for why this club is where it is. We can't evaluate players, we can't value players, we can't buy players with a system and role in mind and it leads us to having absolute dog muck all over the place. No one exemplifies that more right now than Doucoure.
Keane
Holgate
Gomes
Iwobi
Tosun

All worse. More consistently bad, and over far longer periods. And all of them bar Holgate cost more too.

Try again.

But, but.... Coleman is the cause of all our woes according to some haters on here.

This squad is rubbish. A few players aside, they are Championship at best.

Defence this evening was under 10 standard. My dogs would have done better.

Everton FC is in serious trouble.
Coleman is awful. The fact that our alternative to him is even worse isn't a defence of Coleman. It's that kind of thinking across the club that has helped guide us to this low.

Patterson could seriously have helped us if we'd have used him, but we had to play captain Coleman.

The way I see it is, Patterson may make mistakes defensively, but from what I've seen of him, he certainly wouldn't make any more than Coleman, and unlike Coleman, he would give us proper width, balance and a forward option.

So we've spurned a chance for improvement by continuing to play Coleman and Kenny and now we only have the option of playing Coleman. Abysmal running of the club.

…never forget the Rafatonians, the ones who still support the man who turned us from mid table mediocracy to a club of conflict, to a team pitted against one another, with moles appointed to feedback to the obnoxious one.

Never forget those who rejoiced at the selling of Digne, the ones who said Benitez and Moshiri were on the same page and were the future of the club. They post on here, they are not worthy of the fans who care, who are sick to the stomach, who are travelling back from Turf Moor just like they travelled back from Newcastle and Southampton.

Never forget the Rafatonians, we know who you are.
I'd back any manager that comes in. Sure I may be delusional in hoping the new manager will manage to bring proper good football back to the club and that delusion extended to Benetiz. Thought he actually might bring something, he didn't and was grateful to see him go.
To clarify, am a Rafatonian?
Cause there didn't seem to be anyone other than 1, maybe 2, that thought keeping him on was a good idea.
For me the decision to hire him has shown to be wrong (amongst many other decisions they've made).
Why does it continue to be a bitter division between fans when we should be united against those making the decisions from above.

Keane
Holgate
Gomes
Iwobi
Tosun

All worse. More consistently bad, and over far longer periods. And all of them bar Holgate cost more too.

Try again.

Coleman is awful. The fact that our alternative to him is even worse isn't a defence of Coleman. It's that kind of thinking across the club that has helped guide us to this low.

Patterson could seriously have helped us if we'd have used him, but we had to play captain Coleman.

The way I see it is, Patterson may make mistakes defensively, but from what I've seen of him, he certainly wouldn't make any more than Coleman, and unlike Coleman, he would give us proper width, balance and a forward option.

So we've spurned a chance for improvement by continuing to play Coleman and Kenny and now we only have the option of playing Coleman. Abysmal running of the club.
Emm...... Coleman didn't start tonight or last game. The defence is a flipping shambles. How these frauds are sucking our Club dry with no product.

I am sick of these weapons but also of the abuse fired at Coleman even when he wasn't flipping playing.

Not surprised though. This is a nothing team. A disgrace to this Club
Yeah, if it was in doubt, or in hope, both those are gone, they are indeed a disgrace.
I can't remember a worst team than Burnley over last couple of season, they were League 1 at times when they weren't being gifted goals, yet ours could not even wrestle a draw out of them.
Norwich would've walked through Burnley tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.