Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was only one player out there today with the skill, guile and determination needed (thank you Richy). The rest , especially our so called "defenders" need to go and study the book "Idiot's Guide To Defending".

It just feels like no matter what, some players will find a way to sabotage us. You have 2 or 3 out there giving it their all, 2 or 3 giving a middling performance and then 2 or 3 that will gift the opposition multiple chances if not outright goals. There is no hope with these players.

We’ve thrown away 4 points in the last two games alone because of players just outright sabotaging us.

The only person to blame here

Thrown tons of money about but never had a clear idea of where we were going. Drastic lurches from one direction to the other. Players bought for silly money, vital ones sold. The phone-ins. The jobs for the boys.

His sources of wealth are questionable, given the company he keeps. Him and the fat mess that is usmanov can do one. Football is ruined in this country with all the dirty cash flowing through it, and to be honest it needs a huge reboot.

Going down will send us on a Sunderland path. Parachute payments won't make a dent in our losses. These players on silly contracts will want paying in full. We could end up going into administration
Sad but true.

When Watford absolutely destroyed us at home, yes Watford, Benitez should have been sacked there and then and Duncan should have been given the job alongside Big fat Sam. We needed to consolidate, but yet again we go for the Hollywood signing in Lampard who was totally unproven. It's unbelievable. This lot couldn't manage a table at a car boot sale.

DCL isn't it at all right now. I'll honestly start Rondon on Saturday. Doucs seems to be off it as well. Can't even blame Keane either. Sigh.

It is hopeless, I thought we'd never ever go down. Everton in my life time has always had bodies in the team who when the chips are down turn up.

This lot are a different breed, all overrated no marks who think so highly of themselves it's untrue, they are crap to a man and Lewin is the epitome of it, a disgrace to the shirt.......a tenth of the man the Yak was and that's being kind. Holgate, Godfey, Branthwaite even, just not Everton players, pure manure.

Look at the crap we've been through which has brought us here......Gomes, Delph, Bernard, Iceland,Gomes,Tosun,Holgate, Davies, DCL,Keane ..the list is endless and costly. Worst I've seen. Burnley murdered us. The whole lot of them stink Walton out.

This has gotten so bad, if we make it to next season still in the Premier League, any threads or posts talking about being ‘bedwetters’ will be laughed upon by the great republic of Walton.

Status
Not open for further replies.