Bugger Arshavin, lets get these full backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have all of these Russian players crept under the radar or has the Oligarch money made the Russian league quite self sufficient these days? Can't think of any of those that play for the 'big' clubs.

Have all of these Russian players crept under the radar or has the Oligarch money made the Russian league quite self sufficient these days? Can't think of any of those that play for the 'big' clubs.
Bills swooped and got them as a job lot in part exchange for VDM and Phil Nevillelollol

I'd take their left back over Baines any day of the week. Baines has potential but this guy looks the real deal.

Baines, Lescott and Valente are good left backs so where sorted there. Zhirkov is supposedly naturally a winger aswell.

I'd rather concentrate on getting a better right back in. Its one of our weak areas in the team.

Baines, Lescott and Valente are good left backs so where sorted there. Zhirkov is supposedly naturally a winger aswell.

I'd rather concentrate on getting a better right back in. Its one of our weak areas in the team.

Neville is a good RB. Name me a time where Neville has been at fault for a goal when he has played at RB?

Not only does Phillip offer us a solid and a steady RB, he offers superb captiancy skills and a natural leader on the pitch.

Neville is a good RB. Name me a time where Neville has been at fault for a goal when he has played at RB?

Not only does Phillip offer us a solid and a steady RB, he offers superb captiancy skills and a natural leader on the pitch.

He's a good defender but he's not a good all rounder. That’s what we need, someone who defends well and distributes reasonably well. Neville is a long ball merchant and continually wastes possession. Hibbert is also a good defender yet I don’t want him in the first team either.

If we want to move our game to the next level then we need 11 players who are fairly comfortable on the ball and Neville doesn't fit into that category. He’s technically poor, his crosses have been awful this season and he doesn’t have the pace or athleticism to get beyond his winger. We don’t play with natural wide players so attacking fullbacks are needed. Lescott does it, Baines does it but Neville doesn’t. Don’t get me wrong he tries his best but he just doesn’t have the tools.

Neville is a decent right back at best. He’s in the team because he is a leader and that’s not enough for me. I want my captain to be one of my best players and actually show some consistency. He’s definatly a player that can be improved on and currently is the worst player in our starting line up. We good rid of Carsley and hopefully we’ll drop Neville to a squad player status where he belongs.

He's a good defender but he's not a good all rounder. That’s what we need, someone who defends well and distributes reasonably well. Neville is a long ball merchant and continually wastes possession. Hibbert is also a good defender yet I don’t want him in the first team either.

If we want to move our game to the next level then we need 11 players who are fairly comfortable on the ball and Neville doesn't fit into that category. He’s technically poor, his crosses have been awful this season and he doesn’t have the pace or athleticism to get beyond his winger. We don’t play with natural wide players so attacking fullbacks are needed. Lescott does it, Baines does it but Neville doesn’t. Don’t get me wrong he tries his best but he just doesn’t have the tools.

Neville is a decent right back at best. He’s in the team because he is a leader and that’s not enough for me. I want my captain to be one of my best players and actually show some consistency. He’s definatly a player that can be improved on and currently is the worst player in our starting line up. We good rid of Carsley and hopefully we’ll drop Neville to a squad player status where he belongs.

His crossing hasnt been awful this season, i remember a few times he's whipped in some great balls.

He's a good solid RB and you won't find much better out there for a small fee.

But i agree on we need to move on, but at the time being, he is defo much better then Hibbert and should keep his place at RB. I'm very happy with him at RB, very solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.