Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are we paying,seen somewhere it was £5m

Nobody knows, the danish press are quoting figures of 1.6 million up to 2 million, the english press are quoting 5.

The only concrete information is that FC Copenhagen have told the stock exchange that they're being paid 1.2 million by everton this year. But if we're paying in installments over two or three years that might not be the full fee.

As said hundreds of times though,Anyone can edit wikipedia. And thats decent for him like,versatile too. How much is N'zonzi valued at?

For me this would be a great window,not losing any key players (rodwell wasnt a key player) and buying attacking players.

Makes me laugh this Home Office Boll--ks. The guy is being offered a contract and a very good wage no doubt and therefore he will be paying into the tax system. The government is on the bones of its arse, so this is additional income for them.What exactly do they gain by refusing him a permit???? F-ck all, some bureaucratic bull **** from the gin and tonic brigade in Whitehall. Give him the permit for goodness sake and then go out and concentrate on the tens of thousands who are living over there in the Uk illegally and claiming everything under the sun in benefits.....Rant over.

I'd like to think our government bother to check to ensure ALL JOBS cannot be given to someone who qualifies to work here regardless of industry mate.

11m kroner profit suggesting the total fee was around €1.8m as FCK bought him for around €250k I believe

Oviedo is a proper South American full back/wing back. The sort of player happy to try and beat his man on the edge of his own box. He'll be straight into 6months of intensive Stubbsy training I reckon. Seems useful going forward, burst of pace and a nice left foot. Potential although I hear bad things about his knees!!!!!!! (I don't really, they're not explosive, just his pace)

I for one welcome former Miss Costa Rica, Mrs Oviedo to Everton

3073725_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.