Bringing the Game into Disrepute - Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
I know there is still time but there has been nothing from the FA stating that Martinez is bringing the game into disrepute by slagging off the referee post saturday's debacle?

Thinking they are keeping mouth shut due to bad decisions?

It will be interesting to see which game the idiot referee and linesman or whatever we are calling them nowadays will be officiating at the weekend?

Just once you would think to appease everyone you would think the FA would say "Sorry guys, we got it wrong", and then I woke up......

Still, the points have gone (again) and its on to the weekend.

Thing is what he was saying was a matter of fact so i don't see how they can, be different if he said the ref wanted Chelsea to win (which he did!!)

Thing is what he was saying was a matter of fact so i don't see how they can, be different if he said the ref wanted Chelsea to win (which he did!!)
you think that will stop them?

They can't have Managers telling the truth if it makes the officials out to be bumbling idiots, or worse.

I'd have thought we'd hear today if the F.A were going to do anything, I mean the F.A can see the Ref and assistant were poor and did cost us the win, he's not said anything that was not true.

I reckon they could give Martinez a fine but will let it slide, I bet he's never been up on a charge before for this type of thing and has a good Rep with the authorities in the game.

I heard the linesman is going to the Euros, how messed up is that, was mentioned on Talk Sport before, wonder the FA dont try and protect him, unless they want it to brush over.

The FA want this to go away. The best way to do this is to do nothing.
If he is charged with bringing the game into disrepute, the question will be asked again...why or how did he do this ?

By questioning a goal that was obviously offside , after an injury time allowance that you rarely see.

The officiating on Saturday was so egregious, I think the FA will keep schtum over the matter.

latest

I heard the linesman is going to the Euros, how messed up is that, was mentioned on Talk Sport before, wonder the FA dont try and protect him, unless they want it to brush over.

Linesman was Mike Mallarky (sp?) the linesman at Webb's world cup final so cant say he's inexperienced ...........

Well, I don't know. Reading Webb's column he said Mullarky but maybe it was Kirkup. Both were running the line.
Either way it was an inexcusable error

Sorry, just looked at the highlights and it was Mullarky that made the bad decision.

Him and Clattenberg will make a deadly combination !!!
It seems that you get rewarded with Euro's for doing favours for the big clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.