Votes: 119 37.3%
  • Draw - 'SAKE KOEMAN

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • Everton Win - MAYO ON CHIPS

Votes: 104 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking through Brighton's line up. They are probably the weakest outfit in the PL and a cert to go down. The only thing keeping them together is Chris Hughton. They'll score about 25-30 goals all season and be rock bottom.

They are terrible and if we cant get hold of this lot by the scruff of the neck and slaughter them we really are in trouble.

I see us winning today VERY handily.

You implied there was a sizeable number of those people (not rats btw, they are Everton supporters whether you like it or not...please moderate your language).

Your efforts to find this army of posters who want Everton beaten came up with one...and the other poster was merely posing a question.

As said, this is all in your imagination.
Reserve your anger for the incompetents in control of the club rather than the Quisling's you perceive to be there in the support base.

It’s 2 dave, and many more are lurking in the background frightened to put the balls on their line. I’d imagine you’d probably dancing a jig if we get beat. And your perception of my post is irrelevant, the fact is Evertonians want the team to lose, so there’s no imagination required.

They’re Rats and that’s the end of the matter.

It’s 2 dave, and many more are lurking in the background frightened to put the balls on their line. I’d imagine you’d probably dancing a jig if we get beat. And your perception of my post is irrelevant, the fact is Evertonians want the team to lose, so there’s no imagination required.

They’re Rats and that’s the end of the matter.

I'll leave it there. Happy to let others judge who is right and who is wrong here.

COYBs!

Just looking through Brighton's line up. They are probably the weakest outfit in the PL and a cert to go down. The only thing keeping them together is Chris Hughton. They'll score about 25-30 goals all season and be rock bottom.

They are terrible and if we cant get hold of this lot by the scruff of the neck and slaughter them we really are in trouble.

I see us winning today VERY handily.

..if I remember rightly, they had a terrific defensive record in the Championship last season. If they maintain that, a half decent home record could keep them up. Duffy could be a genuine danger. The truth is we are mixing it with the bottom sides at this point because we are a bottom side.

I want a win but it’s probably more important to see some type of football strategy in place. Hard to break down in the defensive third and creative in the top third. It’s not asking much but at the moment we are porous and clueless.

image.jpg

Afternoon everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.