• Draw - 'SAKE KOEMAN

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • Everton Win - MAYO ON CHIPS

Votes: 104 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that formation is also a lie.

When the social media team go to management and say 'whats the formation' they're probably like 'whatever man, just stick some numbers in the bottom half ,some in the top half, and in any case it'll be a 5-5 formation

..if I remember rightly, they had a terrific defensive record in the Championship last season. If they maintain that, a half decent home record could keep them up. Duffy could be a genuine danger. The truth is we are mixing it with the bottom sides at this point because we are a bottom side.

I want a win but it’s probably more important to see some type of football strategy in place. Hard to break down in the defensive third and creative in the top third. It’s not asking much but at the moment we are porous and clueless.
They're up against a better class of forward in the PL and I really dont see their goal threat apart from set pieces.

Performances are important right now, but it'll mean nothing if we dont get all three points in the position we are in. We'll be in the bottom three tomorrow with anything less than a win. That will be disastrous for morale.

We need to be getting ourselves back up to 11th/12th this weekend. This is one you mark out as a great three point chance and we have to take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.