Votes: 119 37.3%
  • Draw - 'SAKE KOEMAN

Votes: 96 30.1%
  • Everton Win - MAYO ON CHIPS

Votes: 104 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Kenny or lookman but Cuco on the bench?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

2 DMs

I don't want us to lose...I want us to win but is this guy trying to make us lose on purpose???

No Kenny or lookman but Cuco on the bench?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

2 DMs

I don't want us to lose...I want us to win but is this guy trying to make us lose on purpose???
did you read that article - even Martina is surprised how much game time he's getting

He's getting the Deulofeu treatment. If he has any sense he moves as soon as January.

If he can't work with people he doesnt' get on with , he's already an unprofessional manager.
Lookman, Kenny, Sandro - next he'll be blaming those signings on Unsy, Moshiri and Walsh.

Brighton are GARBAGE btw. Like so limited so if we don't win this I'm going to cry.

Knockaert, Gross & March are the only players that can kick a ball.

I'm tempted to hope we lose now...

Koeman out...you crying and @nsno-chris can then not look such a muppet.

Still want us to win though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.