Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's home spurs and west ham drop points and put the squeeze on. Chelsea and Liverpool can't lose every game. We just got to start finding form now.

Playing my first game of 8 a side in 6 months tomorrow, just before the match. Reckon I'll cover more ground than some of our midfielders.

Carlo has generally being able to find solutions this season, let's hope he's got something up his sleeve for the run in.

Bookies don't fancy us for this one ,12/5 we are to win with betvictor.Given the league positions and there are slot more away wins this season I find that surprising.

Bookies don't fancy us for this one ,12/5 we are to win with betvictor.Given the league positions and there are slot more away wins this season I find that surprising.
I know - I saw some sites listing a Brighton 2-0 win as the likely outcome..... I would have thought a high scoring draw likely.
BTW will the match ever come this weekend - seems like torture.

We all know Everton can beat Brighton and Hove Albion, we all know Everton can lose to Brighton and Hove Albion, what we don’t know is which Everton will be turning up tomorrow night.
I fear that this is exactly the sort of game we don’t want at this stage, Brighton will fight for the points, they will run, they will harass and they will get stuck in, all the things our courage challenged weak minded squad don’t like.
Hopefully Allan is back and Godfrey plays as these are the only two that can be relied on.

Status
Not open for further replies.