Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Olsen
Holgate Mina Godfrey
Coleman Allan Davies Digne
James Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Virginia Tyrer Keane Nkounkou Gbamin Sigurdsson Iwobi Broadhead King

Need to win or even Conference League is unlikely.

Olsen
Holgate Mina Godfrey
Coleman Allan Davies Digne
James Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Virginia Tyrer Keane Nkounkou Gbamin Sigurdsson Iwobi Broadhead King

Need to win or even Conference League is unlikely.
No 3 at the back, we can’t play it. Rather we go back to having the wall and push Digne forward

No 3 at the back, we can’t play it. Rather we go back to having the wall and push Digne forward

We can as long as its Holgate and Godfrey either side of either Mina or Keane. We have no one who can play RB but Coleman can play RWB with Holgate behind.

I
They could do that next week though with playing the Friday v Spurs lol [and the following Friday away at Arsenal]
f you mentally compartmentalise the day Everton plays to be the day after a weekend, then Everton can never ruin your weekend. However, if you struggle with the concept, mostly Everton will ruin your weekend

I

f you mentally compartmentalise the day Everton plays to be the day after a weekend, then Everton can never ruin your weekend. However, if you struggle with the concept, mostly Everton will ruin your weekend
If you let a football result ruin your weekend that doesn’t say much about you

It is a must win...just to get our terrible current run out of the way and keep us in the mix for top seven never mind top 4. Done a decent job away this season though so more confidence than I Had last week.

Win this and then we have a huge game v Spurs who we have beaten twice this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.