Match Thread Brighton HA v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While true effort and commitment isn’t too much to ask. None of that tonight. All half arsed lack lustre clueless garbage. Tired of it. I hate this team.
I thought there was some effort and commitment there. Some of them just aren't upto it. I never got the vibe that they weren't trying though..

Stood up to be counted? They battered us from start to finish lol Out fought, out sprinted, wanted the ball more and played as more of a team than we did.

James, Coleman and Godfrey aside the rest were absolutely terrible. The reason we are in the mess we are in is partly because people accept that level of ‘effort’ and think it deserves praise. Sorry that was terrible. Not one single shot on target to their 5 or whatever it was. Terrible.
Some very good defensive performances as always going to be difficult to create anything.

Neither side deserved anything, Brighton were as woeful at finishing as we were last week. A little less power from Iwobi’s shot and we steal it

The worry again is another injury, we absolutely cannot play 5 at the back on Friday, Spurs will have a field day. It has to be a flat 4 and gamble on starting Broadhead if Dom and King can’t play

Some absolute beauts on here tonight. Ok so not a great game but at least the makeshift line up stood up to be counted. After hearing about the injuries and seeing the starting line up, a draw is not the end of the world.
We had about 9 first team regulars playing, and have been crap for weeks. Being comprehensively outplayed by sides fighting relegation. So spare me the superbloo crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.