Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and 3-day MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I voted Doucoure but it could just as easily have been Garner or Tarkowski. In fact there really wasn't a poor performance from the whole team.
Maybe not. 🤔
But Onana though; The relatively diminutive Jensen (Brentfords MotM for me) gave our lovable but lackadaisical big galoot a serious run around, refusing to be out muscled, robbed him blind 2 or 3 times.

Gueye; gave the ball away for the goal(?) plus another few times as well
Those two as well as Young and Mykolenko...God loves a trier...are still distinctly average weak(est?) links

But as somebody said - There are more teams like Brentford and Sheffield United in this league than there are Arsenals and City - and if we don't take advantage of this then it's our own fault.

But hey, Dycheball and 3pts were the winner on the day so I'll gladly take it.
Onwards and upwards and don't throw it away at our hoodoo ground Vs Luton.

I've slagged myko many of times but bloody ell looks a different player today taking players on showing a bit of forward playing give credit what it's due, well in fella

Taking players on?

He did it once … one cross in 90 minutes and he had plenty of times where the ball was on his left foot and with people in the box into aim at ..

Maybe not. 🤔
But Onana though; The relatively diminutive Jensen (Brentfords MotM for me) gave our lovable but lackadaisical big galoot a serious run around, refusing to be out muscled, robbed him blind 2 or 3 times.

Gueye; gave the ball away for the goal(?) plus another few times as well
Those two as well as Young and Mykolenko...God loves a trier...are still distinctly average weak(est?) links

But as somebody said - There are more teams like Brentford and Sheffield United in this league than there are Arsenals and City - and if we don't take advantage of this then it's our own fault.

But hey, Dycheball and 3pts were the winner on the day so I'll gladly take it.
Onwards and upwards and don't throw it away at our hoodoo ground Vs Luton.
Can’t disagree with most of this, hence why we will most likely finish firmly somewhere in the bottom half, but just enjoy the win and hope the positivity continues and confidence improves performances and results.
Weekends like this don’t happen often enough for us👍

Status
Not open for further replies.