Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and 3-day MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m bored with being pessimistic now, so I am going for the win today against this team with their two beat pkyers out and a greasy headed beaut of a manager! The blue boys to hammer the gizzards out of them and big ginge headbutts The German so hard he embeds him into the dugout like Han Solo when he was frozen in the concrete stuff!

I’m bored with being pessimistic now, so I am going for the win today against this team with their two beat pkyers out and a greasy headed beaut of a manager! The blue boys to hammer the gizzards out of them and big ginge headbutts The German so hard he embeds him into the dugout like Han Solo when he was frozen in the concrete stuff!
...er Danish?

Getting really difficult see any reason why Everton could get a result these days. Not very hopeful of getting anything today. I do hope that they at least try to be positive today rather than the disgraceful negativity displayed against Arsenal
The doom and gloom is set so deep into our veins it’s easy to forget that if 2 or 3 highly paid professional footballers could scuff a ball into a literally empty net instead of skying them into and over the crossbar (with our world beating xG of 693.7), we would have comfortably and deservedly won our first two home games and been dreaming of European qualification.

We are miles off playing “well”, but we have very very very close to doing enough to win 3 games. I’m remaining positive until they prove me wrong (which I know they will but what’s the point in being here otherwise). 💙

If he goes with the same team and formation as last week then god help us.

Be brave Dyche!

We need to gamble a bit on these away games to try to pick up points. If we get badly beat whilst at least trying to pick up points then so be it.

Lack of points will relegate us, not goal difference.

I’m in Valencia at the moment. Debating if I can be arsed dragging myself to an Irish pub for this. I’m leaning against at the moment

We're going to control the game for the first three minutes, then sit back in a 1-3-2-1-1-1-1-1 formation while they pass through like a cycling proficiency test going through the cones, but we score first from a Pickford clearance and in a backs to the wall battle only concede four in the next ten minutes.
Match gets abandoned to a terrorist alert involving Al Qaeda, the Sons of Glenhoddle and Just Stop Oil.
We still get docked points for wearing the wrong kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.