Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and 3-day MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been disgraceful to be honest. Given he's not a good player, he must have been brought in for his unbelievable professionalism yet he's not inspired us in any way on the field.

His floated crosses directly to the goalkeeper are atrocious, yet either he's been told he takes all set pieces no matter what, or the entire rest of the side is too scared to approach him and suggest a different approach.

Garner was known as a set piece expert at Forest, McNeil can put a cross in, and hopefully Harrison will be allowed a chance to take some.

Young is our worst left back, he shouldn't have been signed and needs to be dropped immediately.
I do think it odd that our oldest player is called 'Young'
Also he is nearing forty but his shirt number is 18
Lastly he arrives as an experienced fullback/wing back/winger, but does not seem able to cross a ball...

Gomes hasn’t been in a training video/pictures for a long long time, no chance he starts. I’d love to see him in all his slow-motion glory with a pair of warm mittens but it’s not happening today unless he has been airbrushed out of finch farm.

Will be the unholy trinity again in the centre of the park with Rab C Nesbit at rb and young floating corners and free kicks into their keepers hands… Brentford will score within 20 minutes and Sean will make some pointless changes around the 80 minute mark

Getting really difficult see any reason why Everton could get a result these days. Not very hopeful of getting anything today. I do hope that they at least try to be positive today rather than the disgraceful negativity displayed against Arsenal
It’s terrible that it’s come to this. I’d grab a point and run like a thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.