Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Match Report, MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They know when it comes to the crunch the fans will show up with flares and get them over the line.
Abject dereliction of duty on Franks behalf.We absolutely shoukd have had our strikers in by game1.
Does Frank not understand we cant gamble by only taking 4points from 24points.
The worst start in tge clubs history.

I want to be proved wrong, made to eat my words when we beat, Brentford,Leeds,RS ,Arsenal, then West Ham.
Just dont see how we beat decent sidea.Villa rubbish, Forrest awfull.
So lets see Frank, if you can get two new strikers in by Sat.AG replacement in by Leeds.
AG 's head must be wrecked.God its depressing.

Abject dereliction of duty on Franks behalf.We absolutely shoukd have had our strikers in by game1.

I want to be proved wrong, made to eat my words when we beat, Brentford,Leeds,RS ,Arsenal, then West Ham.
So lets see Frank, if you can get two new strikers in by Sat.AG replacement in by Leeds.
I’ve got a migraine after reading this.

Can see the dam wall breaking here unfortunately. Brentford in good form.

Pickford
Patterson Holgate Coady Tarkowski Mykolenko
Iwobi Davies
Gray Rondon McNeil

I suspect Gordon stays on the bench with transfer over his head, Onana continues to be eased in and Coleman on the bench after his stint midweek.

2-0 Brentford - can't see us finding the back of the net with that front three...

I think Frank is working on the first team. Others are working on recruitment.

Presuming Maupay is done by 12 and hence available

1661504628762.png

Might as well copy and paste any match thread from this season and just change the opposition name. Nothing is going to change until we get some much needed creativity and firepower in the side.

Last night's 1-0 win just made our troubles all the more glaringly obvious so unfortunately until it is sorted, we won't be winning a PL game.

maccas miserable 11

GK Pickford
RWB Patterson
CB Holgate
CB Coady
CB Mike Wasowski
LWB Mykolenko
CM Onana
CM Iwobi
LW Gordon
RW Gray
CF Maupay

Brentford 1-3 Everton

Can't see anything other than a defeat unless we can get some firepower up top in the next 24/48 hours.

UTFT!!!

I've edited it now that we are on the verge of having a striker come in.

3-1 to the Everton, Maupay with a brace and instantly the greatest striker in the world!!!

COYB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.