Breastfeeding Welcome at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense. The delivery man retired a while back.

1263080988-sylvain-distin1.jpg

I always wonder what would happen if people made comments like this in the pub ,

Serious question - would you wade into a conversation in the pub with a comment like that? I’m all for it like, just curious

All seemed light hearted to me
Haha you think people that make comments like that go out in public.

Never had a problem with breastfeeding but I find it odd a mother would want to do it in a football stadium.

Well done Everton for allowing it and all that but why take your baby the match?
If the parents both like to attend matches, and they have a baby to look after, then why not? Saves the mother having to stay home with it.

Never had a problem with breastfeeding but I find it odd a mother would want to do it in a football stadium.
Meh, I guess a lot of mothers won't. For those that do, though, have at it, I say... Society should stop shaming women for doing something very natural and healthy.

Meh, I guess a lot of mothers won't. For those that do, though, have at it, I say... Society should stop shaming women for doing something very natural and healthy.

Correct, but sadly a lot of mothers look for an excuse to kick off over something like breastfeeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.