Breastfeeding Welcome at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish fans way ahead of the game here

boobgate
c822439a8e539e03c1eda481d074da09.png

Good thing but I feel it's just a token gesture by the club to help make everyone welcome as what you need to do for advertising and what not, but I don't think any woman who has just had a kid and breastfeeding would be arsed going the match

I’ve never met anyone who said they object to breastfeeding (not that it comes up..), but it obviously must be an issue for some weirdos. Who are these people? I don’t get it.

Can’t imagine it happens much at the match (if ever), but if it gives moral support or encourages other places to welcome it, then well in Everton!

I’ve never met anyone who said they object to breastfeeding (not that it comes up..), but it obviously must be an issue for some weirdos. Who are these people? I don’t get it.

Can’t imagine it happens much at the match (if ever), but if it gives moral support or encourages other places to welcome it, then well in Everton!

I for one am disgusted by this totally natural process which has played a key role in providing sustenance for our species for thousands of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.