Bramley Moore Dock Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find down south that Tesco don't generally want to check how much money I've got on me before they let me in, it's an open door policy and I'm free to browse as much as I like.

Please find a better analogy David.

...they're a bit less liberal up north. Times are hard.

You can go into Tescos with no money david, unless they have a restraining order against you for turning the milk sour

...it might be just me they're discriminating against.

angry-man.jpg

We had hoped to apply for planning before year end. Now we hope to do so in the new year but we presumeably first have to finalise the funding agreement with the Council, then raise a committment of hundreds of millions in funding from investors while the team are struggling and then the architect has to prepare the highly detailed submissions required for the planning application.
Impossible to see any planning application being submitted before next summer and maybe not in 2018 and that's even if things go well. It's way behind schedule but positive we've acquired the land for a nominal rent when we were supposed to be paying £20m+ for it. Not sure why Peel would agree. Must be something that's not in the public domain.

I mean, it's good news. There's no doubting that. A stage that had to be met. But I had thought this had been announced.

IF DIS IRANIAN GUYZ GOT ALL THE DOUGH HE CLAIMS WE WANT
BRAMLEY MOORE DOCK LAD AN IF WE DONT GET BRAMLEY MOORE DOCK
WE WANT THE KING DOCK ORITE LAD KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN

I’ll believe it when it has a gigantic Everton Lions Soccer Club crest on it, the championship logo on the corner flags and Jim White is cutting the tape at the entrance.

And as if by magic

Something to distract the fans away from other concerns.

Get them talking elsewhere and maybe they won't notice

Status
Not open for further replies.