Bramley Moore Dock Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We'll give you the land for rent after you get permission to build and the cash to complete a build".

Pretty much the same message I get when I go for milk from Tesco's. "We'll let you in the shop and the milk will be there for you when you bring enough coins to pay for it".

Mr Elstone promised us a key principles document three months ago. Still no sign of something useful like that.

"We'll give you the land for rent after you get permission to build and the cash to complete a build".

Pretty much the same message I get when I go for milk from Tesco's. "We'll let you in the shop and the milk will be there for you when you bring enough coins to pay for it".

Mr Elstone promised us a key principles document three months ago. Still no sign of something useful like that.

I find down south that Tesco don't generally want to check how much money I've got on me before they let me in, it's an open door policy and I'm free to browse as much as I like.

Please find a better analogy David.

You can go into Tescos with no money david, unless they have a restraining order against you for turning the milk sour

Status
Not open for further replies.