Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the is such thing as the after life then Bradley deserves all the happiness and the best life possible.

What he's done in such a short life is remarkable. To have brought so many people together, he's touched so many hearts with his beautiful smile and his fighting is something else. He tried his best to go out and raise awareness of his situation and helped so many others. He is a credit to his family and friends.

R.I.P little man, you'll never be forgotten.

Let's hope Sunderland will put up a fight for promotion for this little brave fella and our boys will help!

Always had a soft spot for Sunderland but now they're my second team. All tje best @Sunderland afc
Honestly think Bradley has created a bond between the two clubs that can never be broken. No matter what happens in the future, when Everton and Sunderland meet up, thoughts will always go back to the little hero Bradders

Very sad. My condolences go to his family.
I would also like to thank them for allowing us in a small way to share in the life of their fantastic son. His humour and indefatigable spirit have been a pleasure and an honour to witness. Their untiring efforts to not only care for, but to provide Bradley with wealth of fantastic experiences have been truly humbling.
Once again thank you for allowing us to share in Bradley's all too short life. He was a lovely lad and a credit to you and the world is a poorer place without him.
RIP Bradley Lowery

Last edited by a moderator:

Honestly think Bradley has created a bond between the two clubs that can never be broken. No matter what happens in the future, when Everton and Sunderland meet up, thoughts will always go back to the little hero Bradders

Yes, I've lived up in the North East for nigh on 10 years now and the Sunderland fans are superb.

I've been to quite a few of there games over the years, great fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.