Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overjoyed and proud when hearing our club promise to contribute to his treatment.
Devastated to hear that it wouldn't work.
Consistently impressed by the little lads fight and smile in the face of adversity.
Heartbroken to hear this god awful news.

It's been a roller coaster ride and I didn't want it to end. Many a tear shed. An example to all. God rest his soul.

He's touched more hearts in his brief time than most of could ever hope to in a hundred years. He will be missed, but not forgotten.

upload_2017-7-7_16-41-32.png

RIP you brave little man.

I hope there's a little comfort for his tremendous family in the way so many people rallied together to give Bradley such a fantastic year.

You see hundreds of campaigns and fund raisers for sick kids every year. And of course they are all upsetting and tragic, but this one has really got to me :(

That little smile of his was like the ultimate "up-yours" to the cancer that was attacking him.
He had strength and courage far beyond his young years.

Sleep tight little man! :(

Rest in peace little fella. I'll never forget that smile!

You are a true inspiration to so many people. I'm sure they'll be singing your name at football grounds around the country when the season starts.

Sincerest condolences to the family, you are truly amazing people. God bless.

Completely gutted. I've taken Bradley to my heart over the last 12 months. So so sorry for his family and the little man himself. Sleep tight little buddy. X

Status
Not open for further replies.