Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted. If there really is a god up there making all these decisions its a twisted and cruel one. Just hope his family can take some comfort in the fact that their lovely little boy died an absoloute hero. Hope simon Grayson sorts sunderland out next season and they win the championship.that would be an apt tribute to this little champ in my eyes. Im babbling on now so ill stop typing. R.l.P mate

Heartbreaking. Privileged to have seen so much of him and his beautiful smiling happy face, in spite of such a cruel horrible illness. Bradley, rest in peace son, you've touched millions of hearts and will never be forgotten.

Gutted. If theres really is a god up there making all these decisions its a twisted and cruel one. Just hope his family can take some comfort in the fact that their lovely little boy died an absoloute hero. Hope simon Grayson sorts sunderland out next season and they win the championship.that would be an apt tribute to this little champ in my eyes. Im babbling on now so ill stop typing. R.l.P mate

nah, shi!te like this proves there isn't any God.

Poor innocent lad who couldn't live his life.

Heartbreaking

Goodnight and God bless to a brave little boy who touched all our hearts at Goodison and beyond. May he rest in peace. Sincere condolences to his much respected family and to Jermaine Defoe who was a rock to them throughout.

Rest in Peace courageous young soul.
My sincerest condolences to your family.
May they find solace in future knowing that your beautiful smile and radiance will live on forever in the hearts of all of us.

What an absolute start he was. No child should have to endure what he did but he smiled through it all. RIP little fella x

Status
Not open for further replies.