Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
So Bradley hasn't been to good today and slept a lot but he is now awake happy and playing with his lego thankyou

Latest on lil brad ❤

Stevo

image.jpg
Hi everyone hope use are all well, Bradley is doing ok and is excited to be mascot for the England game next week. Today he wanted to go to work with his daddy and help out so that is what he did. He had lots of fun although it did wear him out. Next round of treatment is scheduled to start on the 27th March. He will be going to hospital to get his bloods checked as a day patient but hopefully no overnight stays. Thank you for all of your support everyone ❤️❤️❤️

Not much more to add to the other posters and this brave little lad - he's touched all of us and seeing his idol recalled to the England squad reminds me of the true pleasure football can bring. The genuine affection that Jermaine has for him is as rewarding a sight for any football fan - my heart and best wishes go out to Bradley - and in equal measure Jermaine Defoe has shown a side to how many footballers actually are, but we rarely get to see. Heartwarming and we all wish young Bradley the very best.

image.jpeg
Bradley wasn't to well at the beginning of the weekend so he had some chilled out time watching his favourite films on the couch in a cabin we were kindly offered to stay at. Yesterday he went to his grandparents caravan for the night and he had a fab time playing with his friends and doing normal things. He said to his Nanna he was pleased he went to the caravan bless him.

The week ahead he will be up the hospital to get his bloods checked and unfortunately I think he is going to need his feeding tube put back in because he is not eating enough and is losing weight. Bradley will not like this as it is traumatic getting it in however he needs to be nutritionally well to keep his energy levels up to fight the nasties.

This is Bradley's little friend Kaitlyn he plays with when going to the caravan. ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.