Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's just awful, the poor lad is 5 years old and for a large portion of his life he will have effectively been getting poisoned to try make him better. Makes you realise how unfair the world is when you have idiots who just waste their life and cause nothing but trouble and a little lad who hasn't had a fair crack so far is suffering. Really hope he gets through the treatment and that it works for him so him and his family can move on and get back to something resembling normality. Bless him.

Was on twitter earlier absolute disgrace that his mum hadto send a tweet out asking for trolls to back off and stop abusive tweets. There are some fair dinkum scum in this world.
Usual football twitter crowd thinking it's top banter whilst taking a break from playing Fifa ultimate team in there mars box room the horrid little virgins.

@chicoazul was right about these millennials.

Was on twitter earlier absolute disgrace that his mum hadto send a tweet out asking for trolls to back off and stop abusive tweets. There are some fair dinkum scum in this world.
As if she needs that at a time like this, some people just don't have the brains they were born with. Keep fighting little man. An absolute inspiration to us all.

I hope they die a horrible and painful death the evil, gangrenous scrotes.

It's bellends like that who need scrubbing from the face of the Earth - I mean who could possibly wish anything but the best for that poor lad and his family?

Obnoxious, daylight fearing quim blockers.

The important thing is to keep supporting the lad, he's an inspiration to so many people of any age. Ignore the sad idiots who want to "troll" they live off the exposure they get and don't care who they upset, they'll get what's coming to the them hopefully, the best thing to do is to just report them and ignore them.

I hope they die a horrible and painful death the evil, gangrenous scrotes.

It's bellends like that who need scrubbing from the face of the Earth - I mean who could possibly wish anything but the best for that poor lad and his family?

Obnoxious, daylight fearing quim blockers.
Well said Sir!

image.jpeg
Bradley has been doing well this week, he even managed a few hours at school yesterday afternoon having fun with his friends. This tired him out so he has slept most of the day but we are now on our way to the cinema.

In regards to treatment we have been told that the liquid part of his bone marrow is clear but we still waiting for the hard part. The consultant believes we should continue with another two rounds of the antibody/chemo combination as it is unclear if the new tumour grew before the treatment started or through treatment. Bradley is set to go back in hospital on Monday to start the third round. He will get rescanned again after round 4 so I am hoping and praying for better news. We are not ready to give up.

Thank you everyone for your continued support, #teambradley #bradleysfight

Status
Not open for further replies.