Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Bradley has had a lovely weekend away having fun with his family. He is now back in hospital starting round 2 of the new treatment. Once we give this treatment a chance he will get rescanned to see if it is working (around 3 weeks time). I hoping and praying it is and that we can continue on it, my baby deserves a break, he deserves a chance to live. #prayforbradley #ourfighter #bradleysfight #nevergiveup

Keep it going Brad mate and love to all your wonderful family.

You are far too young to know the enjoyment that your club brought the rest of us in 1973!!

God bless Bob Stokoe and Jim Mongomery!!!

Keep it going Brad mate and love to all your wonderful family.

You are far too young to know the enjoyment that your club brought the rest of us in 1973!!

God bless Bob Stokoe and Jim Mongomery!!!

Can't edit but of course that should be Montgomery....don't know what happened the t. :p

image.jpeg
Bradley's treatment is going ok apart from a few little issues with low blood pressure. He is on a lot of pain medication in the hope he doesn't experience the pain he did last time. He has been very grumpy today but I don't blame him having to be attached to loads of machines constantly.

Bradley received his first valentines card today through the post it was such a kind gesture however can I make a suggestion that rather than send him a card you could donate the amount you would spend into his just giving account and leave your message and I will read these out to him. You can find his just giving link at the top of the page.

Not many smiles today as he not well enough. I'm sure il get one to show you tomorrow. #prayforbradley #bradleysfight #myhero #nationshero

God bless, if goodwill can cure disease, then your little,lad will walk away from this all fully cured :) you are all in my prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.