Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERTON WANTED THE LITTLE CHAMP to wear the Everton kit,but going by pics,it looks rightly that hes wearing his sunderland kit [unless they make Bradley change],hope he has a fab day as i am sure he will

I hope he wears his Sunderland kit. That is his team. It also shows how football can bring the best of us. Yes we are tribal and often the game gets painted in a bad light.

This little brave boy is altering that perception. I hope he has a magical day.

My heart goes out to his family. I lost a childhood friend to cancer when he was 15. He was diagnosed at 13 and it was so upsetting to watch what he went through. Made me realise in my teenage years just how fragile we are.

Well we've all had a bad day. Thankfully I didn't have to sit through what was obviously a horrendous performance at The SOL as we travelled to Liverpool today.
Every text about the game was painful to read. As is reading the aftermath.

So now I'm sat in our hotel room enjoying a few cans whilst my wife snores away and my little lad plays on his iPad.
We are all so excited ahead of tomorrow. Not only about the game and the experience, but the fact that we get to spend the day with Bradley.
Stark reality has also hit though. Tomorrow could be the last time we see the little fella. It's that simple. Monday's treatment could be the beginning of the end. We've shed tears today just contemplating the fact.
Where there's life there's hope as they say, and we will never stop praying for the miracle we need.

What I would like to say is this. Vent all your anger about Sunderland tonight. Then when you get up tomorrow remember what life is truly all about. Tell those that matter you love them. Kiss the dog and walk the kids.
Then at 12:30 sit down with Sky Sports on, soak in whatever happens, and appreciate that this could be the last time we see our little hero. He has changed all of our lives. He has helped form a bond between teams that will never be broken.
He has raised the awareness of neuroblastoma beyond all previous expectations.

The legacy of Bradley Lowery will live on forever. Our Bradley.
He's only on loan tomorrow, he will always be our little hero.

Much love xx

Copied from the rtg forum. Hope the young fella has a blast. Welled up in tears reading this. There's only one Bradley!

Well we've all had a bad day. Thankfully I didn't have to sit through what was obviously a horrendous performance at The SOL as we travelled to Liverpool today.

So now I'm sat in our hotel room enjoying a few cans whilst my wife snores away and my little lad plays on his iPad.
We are all so excited ahead of tomorrow. Not only about the game and the experience, but the fact that we get to spend the day with Bradley.
Stark reality has also hit though. Tomorrow could be the last time we see the little fella. It's that simple. Monday's treatment could be the beginning of the end. We've shed tears today just contemplating the fact.
Where there's life there's hope as they say, and we will never stop praying for the miracle we need.

What I would like to say is this. Vent all your anger about Sunderland tonight. Then when you get up tomorrow remember what life is truly all about. Tell those that matter you love them. Kiss the dog and walk the kids.
Then at 12:30 sit down with Sky Sports on, soak in whatever happens, and appreciate that this could be the last time we see our little hero. He has changed all of our lives. He has helped form a bond between teams that will never be broken.

Much love xx

Copied from the rtg forum. Hope the young fella has a blast. Welled up in tears reading this. There's only one Bradley!
FFS

*leaves room to 'blow nose'

Last edited:

Much love xx

I have no idea of the pain you and your family must feel, but can I say that like Bradley you have shown fortitude and I would like to thank you for your updates.
On the train to the match, and I am certain that there will be a rapturous welcome for Bradley.
On a lighter note, crying on a train should possibly be avoided, but what the hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.