Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to go 1-0 to Everton,but we need to start attacking a bit more,as sooner or later us trying to defend non stop will cause us to conceed a goal,which wont help us if we dont attack

Hopefully Rooney is back.

No Gana Gueye, we're going to struggle in the middle of the park.

Pickford
Kenny Williams Holgate Martina
Rooney (Davies if not fit) MS
Lennon Sigurdsson Vlasic/Lookman
DCL

Bolasie off the bench.

0-1 Everton.

Lacking in pics, but not a bad effort

My prediction :-

Bournemouth 1 Everton 2

We’ll need all 11 players behind the ball to attempt to stymie a team that will present greater finishing threat than WBA.
I’d be made up with another ‘no shots on target’ 0-0 but I think B’mouth, at their place, have the beating of us.

Prince Oumar to start at cf and bring back the goal threat along with Rooney. He only lost his place due to a ban after earning us a point away to Palace and DCL's looking tired.

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Martina

Bolasie Schneiderlin Baningime Sigurdsson

Rooney Sandro

Rooney's role will be to drop a bit deeper and bring the ball out with the likes of him, Bolasie, Sigurdsson & Sandro being the main attacking outlets. Bolasie obviously won't last the 90 but we have the likes of Lennon, Lookman & Vlasic on the bench to replace him with. DCL to be given a rest and Beni handed a start.

Bournemouth 1 2 Everton......

Rooney returns & masterminds a 2-1 victory on the south coast...

NIASSE Comes on as sub to nod home the winner as Everton continue there recent unbeaten run...

Status
Not open for further replies.