Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even sure I want to watch this to be honest. Be arsed with a bad taste lingering in my mouth for the 6+ weeks following full time..

im-past.jpg

Last night's game has no bearing on this one. Two totally different teams. However, we are crap away and it's a tight ground that can get an atmosphere going. 2-0 Bournemouth but please don't sack the manager, it won't solve anything

I'm loathe to put last night out of the picture but we have to. It will be a different team on Saturday and I am sure a damn different performance.
3points is needed and if we do we'll settle for that won't we? 3pts no less.

It makes me angry that managers treat the league cup to such disdain that they use it to 'have a look' at certain players or rotate the squad. As everyone's said last night and Saturday then a long break what's the need to change the whole team? One game at a time. Besides, we're a club that hasn't won a trophy for too long to be dismissing the game like we did last night. One of the things about Everton being a big club is what we've won in the past. It's a stuck record
I know year after year but we have to stop spunking away our chances. At least we should be beating Bournemouth.

Hey ho. There's always next year. Hopefully that spells the end of the road for some of the deadwood.

Another hammering at Bournemouth and Frank could be for the exit.Hope not but after the abysmal display the other night it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.