Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
Well hasn't it been a fun few day in the life of the long suffering toffees . 2 losses , terrible In both , a manager now under pressure and a forum that has gone absolutely bananas.
What a club .
images (1).jpeg

The Leicester game was poor , then we make 11 changes against the Bournemouth reserves and concede 4. Not great is it . Want a positive.
After Saturday we don't play again for 6 weeks.

This is a huge game. Biggest of the season. Win and we will pull away from the bottom 3, lose and we are in the mire and Farahd will start to get twitchy. Roberto over in Qatar may need to keep his phone on.
This won't be easy as usual . We ain't great normally and we ain't good away at all. I'd expect us to line out with Patterson in for Coleman , midfield will depend on injuries, and maupay will come in for an injured Dcl.(there's a shock).
The manager and players owe the fans who travelled last night and again on Saturday a performance and a result.. Will we get it. I have no idea but its hard to be confident.
Any come on blues and UTFT.

Considering how poor our regular starting team was against Leicester at home and Bournemouth will be on a high after embarrassing us last night, i can only see another defeat coming our way in this unfortunately. Even when we play ok there are twice as many shots against us than for us and we miss most of what we get anyway.

It is going to be a really rough 6 weeks seeing us either 4th or 3rd from bottom but that is where we are at. That is Everton's version of stability and progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.