Booing players in your team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Change of pace here just watching MOTD and noticed old Trafford booing Fellaini as he was warming up which I think is not on.

Can't remember booing a player in our team at Goodison Park but I am told I am wrong so have you/would you ever boo one of our players during a game ?
Never , just take my frustrations out on next doors back garden ! He's a RS supporter so I throw my sh1te over his fence :dance:

Change of pace here just watching MOTD and noticed old Trafford booing Fellaini as he was warming up which I think is not on.

Can't remember booing a player in our team at Goodison Park but I am told I am wrong so have you/would you ever boo one of our players during a game ?

Fellani was booed coming off the pitch at Goodison after being subbed the day Wigan beat us in the Cup.

This is news with Fellini but for us its standard, seriously dont think there is a set of fans, and ive done a lot of aways, who get onto the teams back as bad as we do, I can imagine visiting managers sticking it into a team talk, give it 20 minutes if we can isolate certain players the Goodison crowd will soon shatter them.

Status
Not open for further replies.