Booing players in your team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Toffeeslam, I personally never boo any individuals, and I just walk out at the final whistle on collective disasters.

Of which we are witnessing too many this season.

never booed one of my own players. I understand fans doing it if a player is not trying, i mean lescott's performance v arsenal deserved it. Players getting booed because they're not good enough ala kone and cleverley, especially when they try their best in our blue shirt is unacceptable though. It's not their fault they were brought here and out of their depth.

Same goes to that stupidity united showed to fellaini, that's so moronic. He's been nowhere as bad for them as they let on either, they made an instant decision he wasn't good enough for them and tied in with the fact moyes barely brought in any players. They've never given him a chance and anything good he does constantly gets overlooked. He absolutely tortured them for us a few times, so they can't exactly say he's not good enough.

Nearly boo individual players but I boo when I see utter dross and a lacklustre performance. If players can't handle it then they aren't what we really need collectively.

its embarrassing how much we boo these days, every half time isn't it even though we are unbeaten at home this season, no wonder the RS laugh at us, when they are losing the crowd picks them up, when we are we just boo which does no one any good

Status
Not open for further replies.