Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he still here? Does he still train with us? When do we stop paying him? Is Klopp watching him?
I don't think he's even expected to show up at the training ground. We're literally paying him about 70k a week to do whatever he pleases. It's no surprise he's desperate to just grab the cash and give nothing back, even if it means him forfeiting his career as a result of it.

I don't think he's even expected to show up at the training ground. We're literally paying him about 70k a week to do whatever he pleases. It's no surprise he's desperate to just grab the cash and give nothing back, even if it means him forfeiting his career as a result of it.
I think that’s unfair. He’s been on loan to a few clubs. It’s not his fault we signed and overpaid him.
He wants to have a
Go under a world class manager, and when you look at our current options, He feels he has a chance.
The injury has ruined his career. Why should he forfeit the contract.

One of the very worst players I have ever seen play for us
Have you Siggy play for us this season ?
One player had his career ruined because of a bad injury he sustained and came back too early because he wanted to play instead of a proper reintroduction .
The other has earned enough to not have to play and doesn't even disguise his lack of morals and effort .

Shouldn't be allowed back into Finch Farm, nevermind into stadiums to play
He's a likeable lad , maybe it's time he should look into coaching. He has experience playing in a few league's across the world and has played lower leagues .
Of course I think he's finished as a player.

Amazing to think the 1 minute cameo he can produce is still more than most do in 90mins.
How did we end up here.

Have you Siggy play for us this season ?
One player had his career ruined because of a bad injury he sustained and came back too early because he wanted to play instead of a proper reintroduction .
The other has earned enough to not have to play and doesn't even disguise his lack of morals and effort .

He was terrible before his injury

Shocking player,

Crap player but to be fair to the lad he never hid when something didn't come off (which was 99% of the time) and always showed for the ball unlike some that could be named.

That said, SELL ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.