Blue Union Board Angst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of idiots still trying to justify their existence with protests coz we've only signed 2 players.

Sell to buy thing doesn't even add up.

Ultimately clubs are in a positions now to not have to sell quckly to generate income,now they are lining replacements up before the release their players and its slowing the transfers market right down.

If that poster said "Guilty of raising expectations this summer then dropping them through the floor" I don't think many would object.

First time in about 30 years we've had high expectations. Even if it doesn't materialise, at least its better than having Blue Bill in charge.

No chance they want to organise a protest, but I believe they're very suspicious of that Baxendale appointment , and I believe there's quite a few on here who think the same.

I just think they have gone about this in a ridiculous way and before they have any evidence to do so.

There's always going to be suspicion about where the club is going due to certain figures still being around.

I know @The Esk has said two of them
Have less of a part but am not totally sure.

First time in about 30 years we've had high expectations. Even if it doesn't materialise, at least its better than having Blue Bill in charge.
Expectations have to be fulfilled.

I have to be clear though. I understand the constraints on this new regime. I just think they've allowed the narrative to get away from them. There's been a shocking hyping up of expectation that they could never deliver on. And that's poor organisational management.

Cpm8bPBXgAQIX_q.jpg

Absolute state of the way they've cut the heads on to the poster.
With the yellow squiggles round the heads.

I'll see if @JoeDoesDesigns can quote a price for protest banners and help these brothers out.

I think a lot of people here are missing the point. They're not saying let's have a protest they're saying hey look this is what we said however long ago back in March and yet it still the same problem we had today.

Not saying they're right or wrong, but prior are focusing on the 'protest' part rather than the rest of it.

Actually, I'm focusing on the "stupid" part of it, and had entirely missed the protest.

Status
Not open for further replies.