Blackburn 0-0 Everton - 2nd Feb 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
clattenburg reffed spurs vs manure today, booked rooney for a dive in the box.

ferguson got a ban for his comments about clattenburg in the bolton vs manure game and has been allowed to officiate them again, i wonder when he will turn up in a game for us.

probably sunday 30th march

(thats the derby..)

after the dust settles it's a reasonable point... but god damn it! offside goal? 3 mins left! arrgggh!

well we were robbed of points by poor decisions in that match.

the ref was pitiful , failed to give 3 penaltys , failed to send atleast 2 players off . he also gave blackburn total advantage , killing our dominance , in the last 20 minutes by giving everything blackburns way.

the linesman was the worst ive ever seen in my life.
the goal should have stood. he gave throw ins the wrong way , failed to flag blatant fouls , and was over ruled by the ref on basic decisions.

we battered them today and made them look like a bunch of wannabes.
our play deserved a 3-0 win , and defo a 1-0 win with johnsons goal.

good game , disgraceful officials . both should be sacked ,and thats not an knee jerk reaction.both the ref and linesman were tragically bad.

poor old johnson , and a lesser extent arteta ,were kicked all over that pitch and the ref failed to protect them to the point where tempers went over the top.

the main thing i will take from todays match is that blackburn are rated as a top side for the uefa cup place this season. well we may not have got the goals but play wise we were miles better than them today.we have a few players to come back into the team so imo we are definatly good enough to be knocking on the champions league door.

good game , unlucky us , come on you blues

Let's be fair: we were the dominant team in this match. And this is without Pienaar (who has been probably our best attacking player this season), and Yakubu (by far our best striker).

We are playing well, the officials just took 2 points off of us. But there's still games to be played.

Friends I go to work, good luck to all and I hope to continue talking to you. Changing the subject, I want to get the shirt of everton but here it is impossible, wanted to know how much there and whether there would be any way to acquire it ... Chau friends

In fairness he could have sent Arteta off, swings and roundabouts fellas.

We move on. Now lets [Poor language removed] all this footie stuff off and talk about what we're all here for.

You have two pieces of bread (or toast), its morning and you can have any filling and sauce combination your little dirty heart desires. Go:

yeah.. that's right. arteta really should have gone. he swung at the guy. dunn should have gone on a technicality... but i'm of the opinion where red cards are [Poor language removed]. wiley should have over ruled that damn lines man though!

We move on. Now lets [Poor language removed] all this footie stuff off and talk about what we're all here for.

You have two pieces of bread (or toast), its morning and you can have any filling and sauce combination your little dirty heart desires. Go:

Chedder cheese and chorizo sausage. Lovely jubbly

We're still unbeaten in the league with the ANC players away so it's not all bad. Man City lost today too. If Sunderland and Fulham can do us a favour and get results against Liverpool and Villa then it won't be a bad weekend. As it is, we'll still be in 4th spot on Monday.

We're still unbeaten in the league with the ANC players away so it's not all bad. Man City lost today too. If Sunderland and Fulham can do us a favour and get results against Liverpool and Villa then it won't be a bad weekend. As it is, we'll still be in 4th spot on Monday.

that's right brucie. looking at the table now and comparing it to just after we lost the 'clattenburg' we are sitting pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.