Blackburn 0-0 Everton - 2nd Feb 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were still in the mix and unbeaten in the league for a few games, disappointing not to win but we havent been beaten by City, Spurs & Blackburn in our last three games.

We'll snot Reading next, half full today.

Chat later Blue, I'm heading for a downer(n)

That hasn't half annoyed me.

Am a great fan of Moyes, but his dithering in making changes doesn't half piss me right off at times.

Reading at home next. Must win for UEFA, never mind Champions league.

clattenburg reffed spurs vs manure today, booked rooney for a dive in the box.

ferguson got a ban for his comments about clattenburg in the bolton vs manure game and has been allowed to officiate them again, i wonder when he will turn up in a game for us.

Reading at home next we will beat the [Poor language removed] out of them. Liverpool have Sunderland at home tomorrow but... they then go to Stamford bridge.

what should be a good point now feels like a defeat.

added to johnsons miss v spurs we should be 4 points better off. still... every one else is stumbling. villa must be rubbing their hands together after todays results.

and that late united goal must surely rule spurs out of it.

frustrating as hell, i didn't think wiley was terrible but that goddamn good for nothing cheating [Poor language removed] linesman has screwed us out of 2 points.

was he the same assistant who refused to award a free kick after arteta was pushed right in front of him (i don't remember exactly when it was, but i remember it was wierd because wiley spotted it from the middle of the pitch and this blind [Poor language removed] couldn't see what was right in front of him)? if it was the same linesman both times, obviously he's a cheat and should be banned from the FA, and if it was a different guy than that means there are 2 linesman who need to be reassessed.

can't believe they cheated us out of the points, though i thought our set plays could have looked a lot better, lescott didn't seem to have the same intensity, why was he staying back so often?

what should be a good point now feels like a defeat.

added to johnsons miss v spurs we should be 4 points better off. still... every one else is stumbling. villa must be rubbing their hands together after todays results.

and that late united goal must surely rule spurs out of it.

It's not all bad I guess. City lost, Portsmouth tied, West Ham lost, and I feel we have just enough to finish above Villa this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.