Bill Kenwright

I sympathise with his family and friends. And it seems like people who knew him liked him. But from a football perspective I've never been overly keen on him myself. He should have stepped a side a long time ago. However, selling the club wasn't an easy task, sure, being kept on might have influenced his decision. But there aren't that many billionaire buyers out there that don't have blood on their hands. Bizarrely an oligarch seemed to be one of the better choices? Would you rather an oligarch or the likes of the Saudis? Ideally neither but were there any other options? Who knows.
Maybe the people on the board who wanted to build a new ground on the Kings Dock would have been a much better choice but Kenwright vetoed that arrangement because he wouldn’t let go of the chairman’s position and has lied and lied since, he is getting buried very soon, we the genuine supporters of Everton FC have to face up to this kick in the guts from the FA Commission, Mr. Chairman has dodged this latest bullet.

Fans got more stick for calling out poor decisions by millionaires. I’ll never understand that. In some cases I believe that was a deliberate tactic which is even worse.

I understand the anger today, it’s typical really just when there was a bit of positive momentum too.

The PL are rotten imo , I strongly believe we have to look at the club too and sadly once again I don’t think that will be the case