Bill Kenwright

I don't believe anything anyone ever said. I'm not supporting Kenwright, I'm laying the blame where it goes.

I know how businesses work, and I know where the decision-making is made.

Daft? Get off your high horse.
Fine,well tell us who made these decisions where we have landed with a ten point deduction, Moshir left Billy Boy in charge of the shop and Billy Boy was in charge of the board who made all the financial moves.

So the next time somebody tells a little anecdote about Blue Bill and how he always did everything for the club just remember today. This is his legacy, decades of mismanagement finally coming home to roost. Hopefully we'll stay up again this season despite him and his legacy. That would be a fitting way to end his association with the club, because anything we've ever achieved as a club during his time with us (inculding such unforgettable highs as finishing 4th once and getting to a single cup final) was achived despite him. This man was the worst thing to ever happen to Everton Football and today was the culmination of his work.

Fine,well tell us who made these decisions where we have landed with a ten point deduction, Moshir left Billy Boy in charge of the shop and Billy Boy was in charge of the board who made all the financial moves.

MOSHIRI.

The person with the money has control. No one else.

The board is toothless when you have someone who controls 94% of the club.

MOSHIRI.

Toothless? Kenwrght negotiated and signed off the Dele Ali deal, remained as chairman while his three stooges stepped down,refused to attend Everton’s games at Goodison because he was told it was for the safety of the board made on false charges which the police knew nothing about, no control? The man is a control freak.

When things go wrong Bill had no control.
When things went well, it was thanks to Bills knowledge and managemet.

I don't actually think much of this is Bills fault but I'm not sure he did much to prevent any of it.

MOSHIRI.

He was an absent owner, Bill ran the club alongside the board he picked, he made the decisions and all of them patted each others backs telling everyone fool enough to listen, what a great job they were doing. Remember Bill and the board were incredibly confident they/ we had nothing to worry about, well they were wrong and we have.