Bill Kenwright

The fans are finally starting to kick up a fuss. It's sad that it's taken impending relegation to mobilize the fans into action though, but at least it's finally happened.

He can show up and take all the acclaim if we win and stay up if he likes. It'll be the last sting of a dying wasp though.

No matter what happens on Sunday week the show is over for Kenwright regardless.

It seriously won't be if people don't get off their arse and starting joining the protests, and doing so regularly until the resignations come.

We were in this exact situation 12 months ago, it seemed unthinkable they could carry on as if nothing after the season we'd all just endured, but carry on they did and most just shrugged their shoulders. Some were even saying on well-known podcasts "I'm sick of all this fighting with the Board, let's all just try to move on". Couldn't believe what was I hearing (and reading as plenty were echoing those sentiments). The chaos will not end even if we don't get relegated next week, we'll just be back here again before you know it.

DO NOT JUST TAKE THE SUMMER OFF FROM EVERTON! That's what he and his minions are banking on, that he can ride this out like always. Join in all the protests (or spread the word if you really aren't able to go). The fanbase can't relent an inch on this because unless he is hounded 24/7 to the point of breaking he will not leave.

I just hope that we as a collective fanbase don't overreact in the event that we stay up and celebrate like we did last season. Look, I was as guilty as anyone against Palace last year and ended up on the pitch too. Not this time. I won't do it and I hope everyone else does the same. We can't allow snakes like Kenwright to hide behind the euphoria of another last day "great escape" again. It is absolutely unacceptable that we're in this position again and I refuse to play along this time. Please people, don't lose sight of the bigger picture here. These people are killing the club. Don't give them the chance to hide away again because you're blinded by relief.