Bill Kenwright

@ForeverBlue92 /foreverblert92 still waiting on your evidence to back up those scurrilous lies you posted against me earlier.
Could you make it soon as I'm going to sleep soon.
Thanks in advance.
Kenwright and the rest of the board oot.
Hi @ForeverBlue92 mert

Hope you’re having a wonderful evening, considering you’ve gone fully after @malfosse here, would you like to make any comment on the below, and call out the real Kenwright bootlicker???

We all want you see you MMA chokehold this bootlicker and make him tap out

No im just greatful for the good work he did prior to Moshiri coming, but now like everyone else I want him to step aside because i dont think he can fix a broken Everton

If we get relegated it's nothing to do with Kenwright and everything to do with those who have overseen what's gone on over the last 7 years.
Moshiri and Usmanov

February 2016 Moshiri came to Everton, since then we have come
11th, 7th, 8th, 12th, 10th, 16th, 18th

Bills final seasons were
5th, 8th, 7th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 11th

Between 2005 and 2014 only once did we find ourselves outside the top 8 .... but yeah we declined under Bill....

Until he sold it to Moshiri who destroyed it.

Brilliant idea from Bill to bring the siren back, great theater

The fan reaction was disgusting and shamful, some of our fans are not worthy of a Premier League side to follow

What do you mean what about now? This is on Moshiri only, afterall he owns the club.....

He provided him with the players, something else Farhad gets wrong.

All that has been established is this mess is all on Moshiri, not Kenwright

Problem is while people are going on about Kenwright they are ignoring the real problems at Everton, which is on Moshiri.
Besides Kenwright shouldn't even still be here, Moshiri should of replaced him a few years ago, another failure of the owner

Yeah but so what if he invested 800 million, look at our squad, were is it, rather have 300 million and be organised with a plan.

Kenwright earned his money, Moshiri deserved to.lose his

By giving the club stability, by maintaining it as a Premier League club, two things Moshiri is taking away from us

It means Moshiri has flushed Everton down the toilet

Give me the good times over these bad times any day

There’s zero glory to be had next Sunday. Survival is not glorious, it’s the narrow avoidance of disaster.

He should be embarrassed whatever our fate. We came close enough to relegation last year and that should’ve been the biggest wake up call.
I did put the word glory in inverted commas. We all know it's not glory should we survive, but Kenwright will see it as. It will no doubt go on his list of so-called 'Good Times'.

Hi @ForeverBlue92 mert

Hope you’re having a wonderful evening, considering you’ve gone fully after @malfosse here, would you like to make any comment on the below, and call out the real Kenwright bootlicker???

Disgusting creep and also Kenwright is the worst owner/ Chairman we've ever had.

Kenwright is a parasite. Classic narcissist. Hes been in that boardroom decades and not once has he put together a board of directors to run the club. You would think mr Everton would want to do the best for the club. Have a hierarchy in the boardroom where directors can move up the chain on merit. Have a deputy chairman who would be groomed for the top job etc etc etc. Instead our board has been virtually a one man board. Kenwright has wanted a one man board and has it ever grown above 4 or 5 members? Now the board is appointed by him to protect and support him in any voting i suppose. They are just enablers. Our business dealings and sponsorships speak for themselves as they have never grown but stayed at the rate for a club the size that bill kenwright can be chairman of. Our problem now is that smaller clubs are just run better and can match our deals and dont have a one man boardroom. One man that has to do everything himself but then denies he has any real power or responsibility when his mistakes are there for all to see. Mistakes that have hurt the club financially and hurt the name and standing of the club so much that smaller clubs see themselves as our equals and the media percieve us as a club that deserves to be where we find ourselves. The day hes volleyed out of the club for good will be the start of our rehabilitation.

When that pig joined the board of directors in 1989, Manchester City had two league titles to our nine league titles.

How ironic that this club could get relegated, on the same year that City go level with us on the role of honour. Irrespective of what happens against Bournemouth big changes are needed at this club.

Relegation or no relegation this club needs new owners, with the ability and vision to do this club justice and get it back to where it should be. There should be no more get out of jail cards here.

Relegation or no relegation the message is still Kenwright out and Moshiri out. Don't make the same mistake we made last year, when we let this crowd of lying bluffers and bullshitters off the hook.

Have the decency and humility, to admit that you've made a right and proper pigs ear of it and leave.

When that pig joined the board of directors in 1989, Manchester City had two league titles to our nine league titles.

How ironic that this club could get relegated, on the same year that City go level with us on the role of honour. Irrespective of what happens against Bournemouth big changes are needed at this club.

Relegation or no relegation this club needs new owners, with the ability and vision to do this club justice and get it back to where it should be. There should be no more get out of jail cards here.

Relegation or no relegation the message is still Kenwright out and Moshiri out. Don't make the same mistake we made last year, when we let this crowd of lying bluffers and bullshitters off the hook.

Have the decency and humility, to admit that you've made a right and proper pigs ear of it and leave.

I don’t think I could tolerate yet another season of him and his army of cronies to be honest. Just can’t do it anymore .

I don’t think I could tolerate yet another season of him and his army of cronies to be honest. Just can’t do it anymore .
The fans are finally starting to kick up a fuss. It's sad that it's taken impending relegation to mobilize the fans into action though, but at least it's finally happened.

He can show up and take all the acclaim if we win and stay up if he likes. It'll be the last sting of a dying wasp though.

No matter what happens on Sunday week the show is over for Kenwright regardless.

Hi @ForeverBlue92 mert

He could get at least a Happy Meal out his earnings from all those

One day you're one of the most successful clubs in the history of the English game and the next you're praying you can survive in a league you've been in for over 70 years consecutively...

Obviously, it's taken Kenwright more than a day to get us here. It's been years of gaslighting Evertonians into believing that top 10 is good enough and that the issues we face are nothing to do with him . On every single level he's just a horrible individual who isn't capable of any remorse.

Last edited: