Bill Kenwright

Moshiri invested 800million.

Kenwright took 20million out the club, plus an annual wage of 1million a year for looking like a Toad, whilst the club fell into The Championship.
Yeah but so what if he invested 800 million, look at our squad, were is it, rather have 300 million and be organised with a plan.

Kenwright earned his money, Moshiri deserved to.lose his

Kenwright earned his money
1682019823766.png

Problem is while people are going on about Kenwright they are ignoring the real problems at Everton, which is on Moshiri.
Besides Kenwright shouldn't even still be here, Moshiri should of replaced him a few years ago, another failure of the owner
Possibly the single most sensible comment you've made in this thread

Last edited:

Possibly the singe most sensible comment you've made in this thread
To be fair for ages I've said I want him to resign, but the difference is I don't blame him for errors Moshiri has made.
This is going to take like a 5 year plan to fix, no way a 77 year old can do that

Sorry for the delay in replying Jenny. My wife was giving me CPR after that comment. I think you'll find Moyes worked miracles and maintained the Premier League status, not Kenwright.
Moyes, you mean the manager he employed, and stuck by, and worked with, how long was he at the club for? Stability. Bill Kenwright

To be fair for ages I've said I want him to resign, but the difference is I don't blame him for errors Moshiri has made.
This is going to take like a 5 year plan to fix, no way a 77 year old can do that

The chairman runs the show, not the absent landlord who doesn't even live in the UK and barely attends a game. People have listed the endless litany of failures of BK that goes back decades.... and you've never responded to any of them. Your hero is still in the driving seat.... he blew our chance of Kings dock and 20+ yrs of increased revenue and opportunities.... he lied continously for years and sold every material asset he could until there was nothing left to sell. He's now blown an other opportunity, presiding over hundreds of millions worth of transfers.... all signed off by him. The longest barren spell in the club's history..... the real facts!

Yeah he should resign but it's highly unlikely that would of benefited us much over recent years, Moshiri on his own, with his people, forget it.
Problem is while people are going on about Kenwright they are ignoring the real problems at Everton, which is on Moshiri.
Besides Kenwright shouldn't even still be here, Moshiri should of replaced him a few years ago, another failure of the owner
All over the shop.

Bill Kenwrat

Everyone surely understands that the most frequent poster in this thread doesn't believe a word that he's saying and is just looking for a reaction. Just pop him on ignore so we can get actual updates on Kenwright maybe, possibly, one day, not being a leaden weight on this club.
Baffles me that people still argue with him.
Stupid is what stupid does I guess 🤷‍♂️