Bill Kenwright

I take no pleasure in either his ill health or having to try to force out this individual

However he has persistently put himself and his interests above the interests of Everton Football Club

He's left us all with no choice

People now publicly seeing the issues I've been and many others implying. It's public now for everyone to see it

The lack of rationality he's showing. Questionable mental facilities etc
mate, he stood by and said nothing while his club officials accused a fan of getting it's CEO in a headlock.
He then decided to avoid Goodison but go to Anfield.
People have been publicly seeing his instability for months.
There's an empty seat in the main stand with his name on it that says as much.

If you have something to say, say it.
I'll leave it now.

The fact he calls himself the team's biggest support as opposed to the fanbase is incredible.

I’m surprised more fans never saw through him years ago, particularly the ego of his.

The timing of it stinks and reeks of spite. It cannot effect the team or the support for tomorrow.

All these years a minority of fans have been getting stick for seeing this fella for what he is yet it’s him and his cronies at the club and media who have been a major problem all along.

mate, he stood by and said nothing while his club officials accused a fan of getting it's CEO in a headlock.
He then decided to avoid Goodison but go to Anfield.
People have been publicly seeing his instability for months.
There's an empty seat in the main stand with his name on it that says as much.

If you have something to say, say it.
I'll leave it now.

Now you're seeing public letters from him, that are all over the place too. Clearly not written by someone with full facilities

It's starting to come out

His irrationality and his ill health may be linked. Would not surprise me.

This is turning into Ridsdale levels. We are gone

Kenwright is at 1930's level syphilis on this club right now.

I'm genuinely at the stage where I'm not even that arsed if we go down now as it would take nuclear level antibiotics to rid this club of the syphilis.

I'd rather that than continue the utter agony of watching the club my late old man adored and took me to since I was a baby be dragged further through the mud by this odious, self-obsessed turd and hover in absolute nothingness with no change.

My old man used to go to the Blue Union meetings, he walked there in his 80's. He knew.

I take no pleasure in either his ill health or having to try to force out this individual

However he has persistently put himself and his interests above the interests of Everton Football Club

He's left us all with no choice

People now publicly seeing the issues I've been and many others implying. It's public now for everyone to see it

The lack of rationality he's showing. Questionable mental facilities etc
Hes gone mental hasnt he. Nurse nurse

The fact he calls himself the team's biggest support as opposed to the fanbase is incredible.
i-am-better-homelander.gif

Hes gone mental hasnt he. Nurse nurse

I'm not sure about "mental" but people on here with experience dealing with people with dementia will know how things can go (not saying that's what he has. I'm saying ill health can effect mental facilities)

Today's open letter displays huge questions of judgement and rationality on his part

Everton have an enormous game tomorrow. Enormous. But now we are talking about his letter on the club website

With bizarre things in it