Bill Kenwright

For years I've held off on talking about his health to much as a part of me found it distasteful but its fair game now. We've seen it right from his own statement. His health is a problem and has been for years apparently. Well he can't have it both ways. He's either ill and unfit to continue his role as chairman or he's a lair. I know which one I believe to be true given his track record for telling porkies. Either way he needs to get out of the club.

I'd be surprised if he is chairman come Bournemouth.
dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

Has anyone noticed they've added this tweet to the article on the website. It wasn't on there originally. ?

For years I've held off on talking about his health to much as a part of me found it distasteful but its fair game now. We've seen it right from his own statement. His health is a problem and has been for years apparently. Well he can't have it both ways. He's either ill and unfit to continue his role as chairman or he's a lair. I know which one I believe to be true given his track record for telling porkies. Either way he needs to get out of the club.

He says that he doesn't run the club day to day but then says it would do his heath good if he took a week off but says he can't see that happening.

If he's not running the club what is he so busy doing?

Way to go 'Chairman' Bill. Wait till the night before one of the most important games of our season to release the most unprofessional statement i have ever seen from Everton Football Club. Throwing your CEO under the bus so you can play the victim card, maliciously trolling the club and supporters, talking absolute codwallop from start to finish. No competent professional would have done what you just did. Absolutely disgraceful and you deserve to be relegated. I just wish that you weren't taking us down with you because we definitely don't deserve it.

I'm not sure about "mental" but people on here with experience dealing with people with dementia will know how things can go (not saying that's what he has. I'm saying ill health can effect mental facilities)

Today's open letter displays huge questions of judgement and rationality on his part

Everton have an enormous game tomorrow. Enormous. But now we are talking about his letter on the club website

With bizarre things in it
Well said. I dont think anyone can read that and not see what a massive narcissist the fella is. The lack of any self awareness and the failure to read the room as they say. Needs removing. It was always going to get messy when you deal with a person with his character traits.