Bill Kenwright

Better ...
Clue Bill Kenwrights Chief Whip... Beware he will defend him to the death, mix untruths with brazen lies, idolise, cannonize, to him Everton is Bill.
Ta la. Kenwright has done a good job of weaving himself into the club that some people think Everton and kenwright are one in the same. Why the owner hasnt removed him i dont know. Maybe a legally binding contract in his buying of kenwrights shares stating kenwright stays chairman. He certainly hasnt earned it in fact he thinks its his birthright.

He's like the Candyman; except you want to stab yourself in the neck when he turns up to alleviate the monotony.

Here we go!

0572efd1eab070651fa50762c0c81485.gif

Cmon lads, shouldn’t we lay off good old Bill Jung-Un, especially after dyche said Bill was on the phone for hours trying to do some transfer dealings?! No wonder he is on his death bed ffs.

I think we’ve been too hasty, haven’t we?

Cmon lads, shouldn’t we lay off good old Bill Jung-Un, especially after dyche said Bill was on the phone for hours trying to do some transfer dealings?! No wonder he is on his death bed ffs.

I think we’ve been too hasty, haven’t we?
He saw him on the phone. What he was talking about with whomever it was is anybody's guess, maybe Corrie

Mad that this is a few years before moshiri turned up and yet it’s all Moshiri’s fault. Bill must be loving the fact that 90’s of pieces wrote, talkSPORT chats about us. Basically all Blame one man, the echo pod very rarely mention his name, it’s moshiri and the board.

Moshiri has been a disaster for our club, but some people on here and plenty on twitter and match day fans, telling us it was good before moshiri turned up, have got their heads buried in the sand.

Attachments

• 36A13047-D72A-434F-98D7-89DD76A7E85C.jpeg
    36A13047-D72A-434F-98D7-89DD76A7E85C.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 80

Ta la. Kenwright has done a good job of weaving himself into the club that some people think Everton and kenwright are one in the same. Why the owner hasnt removed him i dont know. Maybe a legally binding contract in his buying of kenwrights shares stating kenwright stays chairman. He certainly hasnt earned it in fact he thinks its his birthright.
I suspect it was something more mundane like when Mosh took over, he wanted to make the big decisions (or uncle Uzzy) so chipped in as and when he wanted to throw some tit-grenades, but couldn't be arsed with the day to day running. Bill was left in charge of day to day stuff to make sure we never ran out of paperclips.