Bill Kenwright

The fact that the timeline was rescued from the ship canal and put back up speaks volumes.
I am amazed it is still up there I would doubt it would last too long if we are relegated

I don’t even believe that story. I think that was another stunt pulled by the club to try and make the fans look bad. Who the hell would be diving in the ship canal looking for stolen Kenwright murals?

Just checking to see where all those teams are now 👀… not sure any of there owners are to be held up in comparison. (Leicester apart - although he had a questionable record in Thailand)
Cups are 90% luck. Luck of the draw, big game moment, shock results…
We deserved a trophy during moyes reign. We were a decent outfit.
I’m not even defending, kenwright wasn’t an owner to take us forward but if your not a billionaire you can’t invest like one…

He never invested full stop, all our problems started with him our last trophy was with Johnson, who was as popular as Count Dracula, that speaks volumes. Bill, Kings Dock stadium lost because of him. Phil Green shadow owner brought in by guess who. The Kirbydome, Kenwright, no trophies, Kenwright owner/ Chairman, Moshiri brought in by Bill, now the final lies, extremely confident about ffp charges, been done twice and waiting on the third. Cmon mate he has been an absolute disaster for Everton football club, kopites adore him.

Any defence of Kewnright collapses when you reel off the "smaller clubs" who won trophies during his tenure. In the Kewnright reading, it was impossible to compete. Yet Leicester blew that argument out of the water, winning the League, FA Cup, and League Cup (in two separate decades). And that's before you talk about Wigan Athletic, Swansea City, Middlesbrough, Birmingham City, and Blackburn Rovers all winning FA Cups or League Cups during his tenure. Even David Moyes ended up winning a trophy - at a smaller club. Why is that?
I think west ham would rightly contest being called a smaller club. That's mostly due to how Everton declined in Kenwright's good times.

Just checking to see where all those teams are now 👀… not sure any of there owners are to be held up in comparison. (Leicester apart - although he had a questionable record in Thailand)
Cups are 90% luck. Luck of the draw, big game moment, shock results…
We deserved a trophy during moyes reign. We were a decent outfit.
I’m not even defending, kenwright wasn’t an owner to take us forward but if your not a billionaire you can’t invest like one…
He has plenty of multi millionaire mates on the board who he invited who spent nothing too , all just to keep him in charge

Has anyone here ever met the Echo writers in person and questioned their coverage over the years?

Met the actual sports editor years ago during the Blue Union phase. He literally said they wouldn't give them or their message more coverage because they felt the majority of the fanbase didn't agree with it, e.g. it wouldn't sell. Didn't actually dispute any of their points.

Journalists are supposed to print facts and educate people, not print crap that they think might make people feel good.

Joke of a paper.