Bill Kenwright

Moshiri tahnked him for service and that of the rest of the board earlier - seemed like a handshake goodbye.

That said Bill still has his shareholding and the second largest.
He's powerless to being told to get out of the boardroom.

I just dont see new owners telling an interim chairman he's staying on in the teeth of major opposition from fans whom they presumably want to pacify.

What's he done in the year he's 'been here'?

Him and the Iranian clown, were part of the process of signing players, so quite a lot.

No matter how many times you keep repeating your mantra of " he`s finished, he`ll be gone by the end of the season ( insert date ) etc, he`s still here like a turd that won`t flush.

You woefully underestimate how resilient and crafty the fat slug is.

He`ll be here until the new ground opens, at least.

Kenwright's gone for sure.

No way given the strength of feeling against the old fraud any new owner will try and keep him on and set the wrong tone.

They'll know what the fanbase wont tolerate and his sacrifice will be an easy one to make to smooth the way forward initially.
Can just see the question at the 777 board meeting.

"Shall we keep the Bozo on who turned the club into a basketcase so we could pick them up at a low price?"

"Uh... I think that's a no."

They can apply a compulsory acquisition order to buy out Kenwright or anyone elses shares if they want him out completely but I doubt they would do that as if they want rid you would assume they would just put there own people on the board and replace him as chairman.
All that said I still say these people will not be our next owners ,there are a few hurdles to overcome yet and not the least is can they come up with the money.

To be fair to Bill, he was just a figurehead. Moshiri did what many fans wanted and splashed cash like an idiot. If they’d listened to Bill they would probably got Moyes back in years ago when we had the chance and we’d be in a considerably better state.

To be fair to Bill, he was just a figurehead. Moshiri did what many fans wanted and splashed cash like an idiot. If they’d listened to Bill they would probably got Moyes back in years ago when we had the chance and we’d be in a considerably better state.

He was far from just a figurehead, when Moshiri came Bill was his right hand man, don't forget Bill practically ran the club showing Moshiri the ropes and how to spend his money.

You’re very conveniently forgetting that Kenwright wanted Megson over Moyes and it was Walter Smith that changed his mind.

Please don’t try and give the fat slug any credit, as he deserves none.