Bill Kenwright

He hasn't had time to go see Farhad yet due to the line of premier league boards queuing up for advice.

Yeah, they want to immediately hire DBB & Grant Ingles, but they want Bill as part of the package.

btw, this kind of mild sarcastic abuse is called "disgusting attacks" by his mates in the media. so to clarify: i dont think many people have anything against BK personally, but if so many managers can be held accountable and sacked, why not the board running things for the last 9 years? Since our 5th place finish, we have had nothing to look forward to.
'Yeah but the stadium!'

Not a chance this happens. There are 2 options for Kenwright:
1. Get as far away from EFC as possible and live peacefully for the time he has left on this planet.

2. Don't leave and face pure wrath.
If Moshiri wants him to stay he stays, simple as that. And if the new investors want him to stay it will be the same.

Whether people like it or not, he/they decide who is on the board.

I'm sure he'll be hoping things improve quickly enough that he can ride it out. Majority of our supporters will forget quickly if so, just like happened last time he was on the hook

Bill Kenwright is essentially Doug Ellis or Peter Swales.

Swales was booted out in the end by Manchester City but Ellis was given a life president role at Aston Villa.
Yeah he is definitely our version of them the similarities are uncanny. All old fellas who just refused to let go the only difference being that Swales and Ellis presided over their clubs relegation which thankfully we haven't.

I'm sure he'll be hoping things improve quickly enough that he can ride it out. Majority of our supporters will forget quickly if so, just like happened last time he was on the hook
oooh, not sure about that.
I think his days are numbered.
Just a matter of time, a lot of time.

We've seen how long it takes Moshiri to hire new managers.
Now he needs a new CEO and board.

If people feel the club treat the fans with contempt then show them apathy, let’s see what they do then.

They know fans won’t do that in droves which plays a part as to why they act this way.