Bill Kenwright

Moshiri would have to be absolutely mad /ill advised to think it's a good idea to keep Kenwright on in any shape or form. Surely his advisors and surely the new investors would all recommend against keeping this leech of a man at the club any longer.
wouldnt surprise me that Kenwright stays in any sort of form. A bit like Duncan: move him out gently like 2nd row in the dugout when Lampard came lol

My guess is he stays, steps down as Chairman, with a song and dance about how its been an honor but now is the time to let someone take on his good times.

He gets a new title, most likely President, and continues to perform the same role publicly as he has done previously. I think the network, particularly in the media, he has built over the years will prove valuable to Moshiri, if the new investment structure starts going sour.

My guess is he stays, steps down as Chairman, with a song and dance about how its been an honor but now is the time to let someone take on his good times.

He gets a new title, most likely President, and continues to perform the same role publicly as he has done previously. I think the network, particularly in the media, he has built over the years will prove valuable to Moshiri, if the new investment structure starts going sour.
Not a chance this happens. There are 2 options for Kenwright:
1. Get as far away from EFC as possible and live peacefully for the time he has left on this planet.

2. Don't leave and face pure wrath.

Wait till the after dinner speech dates are released under President Bill Good times tour