Bill Kenwright

The club said 48 hours, Esk merely, like all off us, took it to mean today
In the next 48hrs could have been Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. He stated it would be Wednesday. He was wrong, again.

Now i see the backtracking talking about how bill leaving would always be complex. How many times do these everton 'influencers' need to be wrong before people learn.

In the next 48hrs could have been Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. He stated it would be Wednesday. He was wrong, again.

Now i see the backtracking talking about how bill leaving would always be complex. How many times do these everton 'influencers' need to be wrong before people learn.
We all thought it’d be Wednesday, based on what the club said. The anger is being directed at the wrong person as per

It may well have been done and dusted on Wednesday. Now we gave to wait for the Everton media team to do a reveal/departure video.

Could be July.

We all thought it’d be Wednesday, based on what the club said. The anger is being directed at the wrong person as per
Agree but he puts his head above regular like and is wrong more than right so hes always gonna get this sort of reaction when he asserts so confidently.

hes a plum but it all should be on the Kenwright and Mosh for now

the longer the announcement is delayed, the more i suspect that he's staying on.

as i said up thread, i think he wants to remain until BMD is opened, so that he can bathe in the glory.

hurry up and give us a good weekend
Yeah. For once. It will be unthinkable for one nan to remain in position when about 98% of the fanbase dislike him - that's more or less saying the progression of the club isn't the objective at all. Then let's be clear Moshiri has an entirely different agenda.

Any “journalist “ going to enquire as to why there has been no further statement within the 48 hour time frame or will it be silence from now on?